Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Crossdress Husband jokes

A crossdressers wife asks: "Honey do I look fat in this?" 
The crossdressing male husband answers: "Why no, sweetums your body looks absolutely gorgeous in that dress. We both know who really looks fat and ugly in a dress, don't we?"

Again: Wife: "Honey do I look good in this?"
CD male: "Of course you do, doll. I picked it out for you. I only wish I could wear it sometimes with as much style, grace, and dignity as you do."
Wife: "Thank you, darling but why can't you?"
CD male:"It's a little thing called testosterone. I can never be as pretty as you physically. It's really a drag."
Wife: "Aww...that's really too bad for my sissy isn't it?"
CD male: "Yeah...but that same hormone makes me crazy in love with you and drives our good sex life."
Wife: "So what's the problem?"
CD male: "I find my interior chemistry hard to balance sometimes...you know positives and negatives, that kind of thing." 
Wife: "You have my full support and I understand your lament." 
CD male: "Really?" 
Wife: "Yes... (in a sexy voice) and you should know I was always good with chemistry."

CD male is watching a college football game with other "macho males."

Male#1: "Man Rich Rod's offense is really taking flight this year."
Secret CD male: "Yeah it's good to have a quarterback who can finally handle the system. Denard Robinson has great vision and open field speed and Tate has lpotentlypotental as well."
Male #2: "I can't wait for the Big Ten season to start, it should be exciting." 
CD male: "Got that right."
Wife comes in
Wife: "Sorry guys just droping off snacks and btw honey thanks for our outing last night. I really needed it. You're so thoughtful." (Smiles and stares quickly at the shoes she wearing that he's bought after watching a chick flick.)
(Beat of silence) CD male: "Damn it woman! Your welcome, but not now! Not in the middle of my game! This isn't the time!" 
Wife: Ok, ok sorry. but I just had to say thank you. I'm so happy to have a husband like you,"
CD male: "Whatever...it's fine." (She scampers off.)
(longer silence) 
Male #2: "Man I've never seen her so giddy. Did you two have good sex last night?"
CD male: "Don't really want to get into that, man"
Male #2: "She was staring at the floor though....did you two go shopping together or something? Are you gay? (teasing and twirling) Do you have a purse?" 
Male #1: "I fail to see the problem here."
CD male: "Yeah, dude we're watching the game...keep it zipped."
Male #1: "Yeah man, just stfu this is getting awkward."
(Male #1 leans over to CD male and whispers after a silence)
Male #1: "Man your not the only one that does that. (He winks)...The sex is really great isn't it?"
CD male: "Normally, I would say anything...but OMFG! YES! YES! Holy f*** YES! We get double the pleasure."
Male #1: (softly) "Yeah, that poor sap...I mean our poor friend over there doesn't know what he's missing."
CD male: "You know what they say fem guys have more fun."
(Both flash smiles) 

No comments:

Post a Comment